Laundry in nursing homes
How do I have to change my processes to be sure linen is disinfected?
How can I avoid the risk of items being infected in the laundry?
The laundry is a crucial part of nursing homes, and this course will help you to answer these questions.
You will gain specific knowledge of how to make improvements across the board in the processes that take place in a laundry. With the guidelines for organization and working you learn; you'll boost the efficiency of your laundry
- Module 1: Factors in washing linen
- Module 2: Washing chemicals
- Module 3: Washing and disinfecting fabric
- Module 4: Laundry equipment
- Module 5: Laundry: Organizing the physical space
- Module 6: Working Methods