Lavandería hotelera _2
How can I make my in-house laundry more efficient?
How can I improve the way we handle linen from the outside laundry?
Whether you have an in-house hotel laundry or outsource linen management to an outside laundry, in this course, you'll learn to identify all the factors that play a part in laundry operations.
We'll introduce you to methods for the treatment, control, and management of linen, specifically for hospitality.
By the end of the course, you'll have gained knowledge of the basics and organizational guidelines to help you achieve more efficient laundry.
- Module 1: Factors in washing linen
- Module 2: Washing chemicals
- Module 4: laundry equipment
- Module 5: Laundry Organizing the physical space
- Module 6: Working Methods
- Module 7: Fabric Technology
Cleaning staff managers and those responsible for hotel linen. Hotel & catering students Laundry staff